So I spent the last week sitting here listening to inspiring speakers, and yes, I learned a lot. Some of the things I learned, however, had nothing to do with educating my children. I learned that:
- My housework can be finished in incredibly short windows of time when I have the proper motivation.
- When I am listening for hours, I get all my laundry folded promptly, something that doesn’t usually happen around here.
- I am able to accomplish a great deal more in one day than I had previously thought.
- When I know that I have to plan ahead for meals, they get fixed on time.
- I am much more organized when time is limited.
- If I know that I have a date with the computer and that live sessions will not wait on me, we ARE able to start school earlier.
I know. Nothing really earthshaking, but it seems that maybe some of this information might be useful in the future doesn’t it?